Monday, September 29, 2008

Sad news!

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me” (Philippians 2:13). Whenever we have visitors they often asked us, “how do we cope with the deaths of the children?” Most of the time my reply is simply “God helps us!” But now, I know for sure it is God who helps us with this job. I can honestly say that for Lyn, whenever a child is near to death she sits with them and sing and pray with them until they die. This whole weekend Lyn was working and stayed with the little girl until she died. I know for sure that it is God who helps her through this hard time as she is the one who has to tell the families of the children that they children might die soon or is dead. What a calling!!!

Yesterday we lost our coma baby, even though we knew that she was going to die it is still hard.



Wychwood children going to the sea
It is now school holiday and the children from the Wychwood house went down to Durban for the holidays. Granny Peggy drove for 5 hours with the children, and they arrived safely at their destination. We will post pictures when they return.

No comments: