Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy New Year!



Well, every Friday we write about the children which we love doing, but this week we want to write about the ladies who works with the children. The children call them mamas and it is really their mamas, they love these children like their own.
These ladies work for long hours, day or night shift. They work very hard!


Thanks to Seal Beach for collecting money for the staff Christmas hampers.
As you can see on the picture and the video how excited they were to receive the hampers.
The song is from psalm 23: 1-3
The LORD is my shepherd I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness.

1 comment:

Lishe said...

like the video, what a party!
big hug for the staff :)